Are you scintillated by seafood and proud to be a pasta afficionado? This Crab Zoodle Bake recipe is just the recipe for you.
Zucchini is a healthier but still delicious alternative to regular pasta, so this meal is bound to put smiles on everyone who dines with you!
There are a number of vegetable spiralizer options available on the market today. This spiralizer is high quality yet less than $30.00. If you plan to use your spiraled zucchini or other veggies in place of noodles, it’s worth spending a few more dollars for a high-quality spiralizer. I first purchased a hand-held spiralizer and found it to be frustrating. One with a stand and handle is much more effective.
Crab Zoodle Bake Recipe
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- 12 ounces of imitation or real crab, chopped
- 1 cup of alfredo sauce
- 1 and ⅓ cup of mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of old bay seasoning
- ⅓ cup of ricotta cheese
- ¼ of a lemon zest (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take zucchini that has been spiralized and with a cheese cloth, squeeze out excess liquid from zucchini.
- If desired, cut zoodles to 6-inch lengths.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together, minus 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Put mixture into a large oven pan. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and lightly golden brown.
Have you found healthy but delicious substitutes for pasta?
Join the Challenge!
Spend the next 4 weeks focused on taking care of YOU.