Finding time for fitness and healthy eating is a challenge. If we have the goal of weight loss, it’s even more important to find ways to make this is a life priority.
I think all of us can agree that in order to make these life changes, we need to GET ORGANIZED. This is where a really good fitness or weight loss planner becomes important.
I am amazed at the awesome resources that are available right at our fingertips these days. I’ve looked through tons of possible options and below are my top 5. Some are extremely simple (one page) while others are more complex (20 pages or more). Some are pre-done and some planners you can customize to what works best for you. Most are free, but even the ones for purchase are extremely reasonable. I chose all printable, downloadable versions of fitness and weight loss planners to make this really easy to organize your fitness routine. You can start immediately!
Plus, these have the bonus of all being really pretty and motivating, too!
The Top 5 Absolute BEST Fitness and Weight Loss Planners
- Of course, I have to start the list with The Holy Mess My Healthy Living Plan wellness tracker. This is a very simple, one page per week organizing system but it has space for everything — workouts, weekly menu plans, even weekly Bible memory verses. Get your free copy of My Healthy Living Plan here!
2. From MG Party Impressions get this super-cute, one-page Weekly Exercise Log. This is totally free and instantly downloadable. Click here to get this one.
3. This Health & Fitness Binder from ThirtyHandMadeDays.com is really impressive! It includes 20 adorable pages, instantly downloaded, totally free. All you need to do is print them and provide your own binder. I was impressed. Get your copy by clicking here.
4. Design Finch has put together a variety of printables in one place to create a great whole for her Get Fit Organizer. Pick and choose the pages you want to print for what works for you to create your own custom Fitness Planner. Check out The Design Finch Planning to Get Fit Organizer here.
5. I would have to say after looking at a lot of weight loss planners, this Weight Loss SMART Organizer has got to be my favorite. It’s not free, but the price is very reasonable. It has everything, the colors are bright, and it’s a great system. Just looking at this makes me motivated to print out everything and get myself all organized and ready to be more healthy! The SMART Weight Loss Fitness System by Fit Life Creative is really a great weight loss organizer. Click here to check out all the details.
Fitness Fashionista has also created this Ultimate Fitness Tracker. If you are looking for a separate fitness organizer, check out the Ultimate Fitness Tracker. The link for The Ultimate Fitness Tracker is here.
There you have it! These are the top 5 Absolute BEST fitness and weight loss planners, all ready to download immediately so you can start on your road to fitness and weight loss success!
Check out these other helpful posts:
Which weight loss planner or fitness organizer works well for you? Are there others that should make the top 5 that I missed? Share in the comments below!
Weight Loss Course
Start your free 5 Week Weight Loss program instantly!
Get a 20 page printable kit.
Weekly emails with weight loss tips, trackers, and more.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Simply the Best Gluten Free Brownies From a Mix - May 24, 2017
- 4 Categories of Attachment Disorder - May 23, 2017
- Attachment Issues: When Family Life is Not Working - May 22, 2017