Bible journaling is the time spent reading God’s word and marking, taking notes, and decorating directly in a Journaling Bible or notebook.
If you are new to Bible Journaling, be sure to check out this post which covers the basics of Bible journaling, especially beginning supplies to purchase and which Bibles are recommended.
Then, check out the next post in the series, Make it Meaningful for ideas on how to make your time in the Word more productive and inspired.
Important Notes About Bible Journaling
It’s important to note that while the artistic side of Bible journaling has become quite popular, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get into Bible Journaling! All you really need is a Bible or notebook and a few colored pencils.
Artistic talent is also not necessary in order to participate in Bible journaling. Everyone can take part in this meaningful time with God.
This is about engaging in God’s word in a hands-on way, not the finished product.
Top 25 Bible Journaling Supplies
These supplies are top in purchases on Amazon and recommended by overall purchasers of Bible Journaling products.
You won’t go wrong with any of these, as all of them have top reviews and are highly recommended.
We also encourage you to check out our post here: Bible Journaling: How to Get Started for our specific recommendations for supplies we especially enjoy.
3. Foundations Bible Journaling Kit – $39.99
7. Micron/Gelly Roll Bible Journaling 17 PC Pen Set – $24.18
8. Eparon 40 Piece Gel Pen Set – $6.99
10. Momenta Vellum Stickers-Faith 2 – $5.42
11. Fineliner Color Pen Set, 24 Count – $13.99
12. Washi Masking Tape Collection, Pack of 6 (Gold) – $10.95
13. Watercolor Markers Pen Set, 24 Count – $18.45
15. Masking Sticker Set, 27-Sheet, 3.9 by 2.5 inch – $3.95
16. Bella Blvd Point it Genesis Stickers, 5″ by 7″ – $2.49
Which Bible journaling supplies do you most enjoy using?
Get a Free Bible Journaling Kit Now!
Journaling guide & reading plan give strong faith.