When you have a craving for a cookie, sometimes you just need to have a cookie. When the craving for a sugar cookie hits, you will absolutely love this sugar cookie in a mug recipe.
I love these recipes for a cookie for one, because you can have one serving without making a whole batch (which can be a calorie danger zone, if you are like me and love to eat raw cookie dough). Our family is into the original Chocolate Chip Cookie for One recipe and Lighter Chocolate Chip Cookie for One recipe.
If you love Sugar Cookies and sprinkles, you will really love this Sugar Cookie in a Mug recipe.
My daughter Kiersten discovered this recipe. It’s simple to make and doesn’t require too many ingredients. The original recipe I read said that sprinkles were optional, but I think they are absolutely required.
Adapted from food.com.
- 1 T butter
- 2 T sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 T flour
- candy sprinkles or colored sugar
- Spray inside of microwave-safe coffee mug with PAM.
- Place butter in mug and melt in microwave -- about 30 seconds.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and salt and stir until combined.
- Add egg yolk and stir until combined.
- Add flour and stir until combined.
- Top with sprinkles and bake in microwave for 40-45 seconds.
- Best when served warm.
More Posts You Will Love
Free 1 Week Course!
Real Fitness. Healthy Eating. New You.
The Busy Woman's Mini-Course.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Why Does God Allow Bad Things to Happen? - March 28, 2017
- Top 25 Products for Keeping Fit at Home - March 28, 2017
- 7 Powerful Bible Verses to Use When Satan Reminds You of Your Past - March 26, 2017