Faithful Finish Lines
Your Online Faith and Fitness Community
We are here to help with your wellness goals. Spring is here and summer is a couple months away. Now is the perfect time to focus on YOU and your health! Getting outside for movement and activity is so doable this time of year.
Our next Faithful Finish Lines: Stepping Forward 7-week online faith and fitness program starts soon! This program only opens a couple times per year. We expect it to fill quickly, and then we will start a waiting list.
FFL Stepping Forward Program + BONUS 6 Months Ongoing Membership
- 7-week online program
- Private community message board
- Email access to Sara, Jill, and Chris. (Allow 48 hours for response.)
- Exclusive weekly motivational emails
- Exclusive video teaching
- Weekly Eating for Energy Goals
- Basic training plan. Accommodations available to fit your needs. You choose your own fitness goal. Many people choose to walk or run a 5k (3.1 miles) by the end of this program. Modifications are available, or you can choose a different type of fitness goal. We will go through specific goal setting in weeks 1 and 2. If this is an easy goal for you, we can increase the challenge!*
- Beautiful printable Bible verses and inspirational sayings.
- Weekly Bible memory verse and weekly prayer.
- Motivation, Fun, and Encouragement for Faith and Fitness: God uses Faithful Finish Lines to Recreate Who You Are!
*Check with your doctor before starting any fitness program.
Bonus Value! 6 months of FREE ongoing community membership at www.faithfulfinishlines.com ($30 value).
“What surprised me most about this challenge is, it isn’t all about working out. There are Bible verses for memorizing and a prayer challenge for each week. This is not like anything I have ever been a part of. It is truly a work out program for your body, mind and soul.”
–Amanda, Blogger at Airman2Mom
“I am so grateful for the privilege to be associated with Faithful Finish Lines. My life has been enriched, if not transformed, by Sara’s instructions and encouragement. I am thrilled to be a part of the great community of inspired and inspiring fellow Finish Liners.”
–Sharon, Blogger at I Dare To Be Happy
Bloggers! We have a program available for 10 bloggers to participate in the FFL program for free in exchange for blogging about their experience.
Get a Free Bible Journaling Kit Now!
Journaling guide & reading plan give strong faith.