Refresh your spirit and find encouragement with this beautifully designed printable kit for depression & sadness, My Hope Toolbox, which you can download now. Depression and sadness hit hard, yet God offers us peace. This tool puts resources you need for wellness right at your fingertips.
By using The Hope Toolbox Printable Kit, you will:
- See results! Research shows people who kept a daily gratitude list made significant changes. A study of several hundred people found that those who kept a very simple gratitude list reported levels of alertness, enthusiasm, determination, optimism, and energy. In addition, they experienced less depression and stress, were more likely to help others, exercised more regularly, and made greater progress toward achieving personal goals. (Michael McCollough of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, and Robert Emmons of the University of California at Davis)
- Deepen your faith life.Write down meaningful quotes and Bible verses for you. Hang them in places you will see them every day, like on your bathroom mirror, in your car, and in your kitchen. I’ve been doing this for years now and it makes a difference. Mine are stuck on my kitchen cabinets right now.
- Create your personal Hope List. We each need a go-to list of little things to help us make it on the bad days. Sit in the sunshine. Call a friend. Buy flowers. Every day during the month of October I’ll be posting resources and ideas. Create a list of what works for you.
Check out this completed page example by April Best of www.discoverfreedomproject.com:
Note: This product is a digital download, so you print it and begin using it immediately! Print and staple, or put into a folder. I three hole punched mine and put into a binder. Use this a variety of ways to enhance your personal time or Bible quiet time.
What’s included in My Hope Toolbox? You’ll receive 9 pages of helpful pages:
- Your Hope List (I will be sharing Journaling prompts and Hope List ideas every day throughout the month of October, and they are all in one handy location here: My Hope Toolbox Resource Page.)
- Daily Journaling Pages, in 5 color choices!
- Helpful Resources (Every day in October I’ll be sharing multiple resources on my blog. Jot down the ones you find most helpful.)
- 4 Areas of Motivation During Depression
- Bible Memory Verses and Quotes (I’ll have a Bible verse every day on my blog October 1-31.)
- My Healthy Living Plan weekly planning chart
Size: 8.5 x 11 * Pages: 20
Pin for later:
Would you like to be an affiliate for this product? Click here for more details on our affiliate program.
Questions? Feel free to contact me at any time!
Click here to return to The Hope Toolbox #write31days series of blog posts.
Be sure to INCREASE THE VALUE OF YOUR KIT by checking back to The Hope Toolbox series often! You will receive:
- Daily journaling prompts
- Daily Bible verses
- A few additional freebie printable pages to add to your My Hope Toolbox!
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
More Posts You Will Love
NEW! All the resources from The Hope Toolbox series in one handy location: Resources for The Hope Toolbox Series. Includes daily journaling prompts, Bible verses, and a HUGE list of clickable link resources.
Please note: I am not a therapist or expert. I encourage you to seek the help of your doctor or therapist for more specific information. Start here: NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness to find resources, support groups, information, and more.
Improve Your Mood!
Depression & Anxiety Struggles?
+Improve your mood in 10 days.
+Reduce stress, anxiety, & panic.
+Daily, practical ideas to get you moving one small step at a time.
+Find joy & purpose.