You need a way to relax and unwind.
But life’s commitments (and your bank account) make it too hard to get away for a day at a spa. How about an at home spa day? Here are 25 ways to create a DIY spa day at home.
Like so many women, I went through years of not doing a great job of caring for myself. I was tired, stressed out, and overweight. I learned that I needed to stand up for myself and my needs. My family needs me, but more important they need a healthy me who is well enough to care for them.
Do you know someone who needs some pampering? Put together a few of the items below for a delightful gift basket.
If you haven’t tried them yet, be sure to check out #2 below, my personal favorite on the list. Try a bath bomb to turn your bath into a tub of relaxation. Light some candles, pull out a favorite book, soak and enjoy.
25 Ways to Create a DIY Spa Day at Home
4. 2-in-1 Spa-Quality Facial & Hair Care Set – $24.95
5. Koehler Home Decor Eco vVnilla Ginger Spa Basket – $22.90
8. Cuccio 4 Piece Spa To Go Kit, Milk and Honey – $25.07
18. URPOWER Essential Oil Diffuser – $19.99
20. Conair Facial Sauna System with Timer – $24.99
21. Inomata Pearl Foot Detox Massage Spa Bucket, White – $24.99
22. NatraCure Warming Shoulder and Body Wrap – $19.99
25. Natural Walnut Scrub Exfoliator for Face & Body – $12.99
What products do you enjoy when you want to relax at home?
Get a Free Bible Journaling Kit Now!
Journaling guide & reading plan give strong faith.