Do you tell your husband how much you love and appreciate him? We are fortunate that texting is a great way to stay in touch with our spouses. Here is a fun list of 20 text messages your husband will love and I’ve included a free printable that you can stick somewhere handy as a reminder of sweet love messages you can send anytime.
Friends, I scrolled through my last few days of text messages to my husband, and I admit I’m guilty of long streams of “Are you picking up the boys?” and “Upstairs toilet is clogged again (insert scared emoji face here)“. Not that there’s anything wrong with everyday communication, but it’s important to send a bit of love and affection in the midst of the craziness, too.
These messages are quick, fun, and will let your husband know you are thinking of him. I bet after sending one, the next time you see him he will have a smile on his face just for you.
Do you text your husband throughout the day?
If you are looking for helpful resources so that you can deepen your marriage relationship even further, but sure to look into these favorites of mine:
Closer Marriage Conversation Cards – Brittany at Equipping Godly Women has designed these Marriage Conversation Cards that are specifically designed to help you strengthen your marriage in a fun way. So often life gets in the way of real communication with our beloved. Use these cards to spark honest conversation.
20 Text Messages Your Husband Will Love
- Thanks for taking care of me.
- You look great today!
- Last night was amazing.
- You are my favorite blessing.
- How about we put the kids to bed early tonight?
- The kids love spending time with you. You are the best dad.
- I was just thinking about our wedding day. What a fabulous day!
- I have a big kiss and a hug waiting for you when you get home.
- I hope your busy day is going well. I’m thinking of you.
- I just now said a prayer for you.
- I love being your wife.
- Thank you for helping me with ________.
- I love when you hold me.
- You are so easy to love.
- I miss you right now.
- You are such a hard worker.
- I’m so proud of you.
- I really appreciate how you ___________.
- Thank you for being my best friend.
- I love you.
Click on the photo to download and print. 20 Text Messages Your Husband Will Love Printable
Free 1 Week Course!
Real Fitness. Healthy Eating. New You.
The Busy Woman's Mini-Course.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Why Does God Allow Bad Things to Happen? - March 28, 2017
- Top 25 Products for Keeping Fit at Home - March 28, 2017
- 7 Powerful Bible Verses to Use When Satan Reminds You of Your Past - March 26, 2017