One important strategy for healthy lifestyle change is to get organized. Do you find that when your outside surroundings are chaotic and disorganized, you feel stressed and frazzled? On the other hand, when your outer world is orderly, achieving your goals is more manageable. Keep reading for 10 ways to get organized for weight loss.
Having lost 100 lbs and now maintaining it for the last 10 years, I understand the struggles of losing weight and maintaining. It’s tough! While it has gotten easier for me over the years, it’s still requires careful planning and effort on my part every day.
10 Ways to Get Organized for Weight Loss
- My Weekly Healthy Living Plan by The Holy Mess is my own creation, and you will love it. This one page printable has everything you need in one handy location. Menu plans, workouts, Bible verses, and more. Get yours now by clicking the link.
- I’m a huge fan of Fit Life Creative’s products. Some of her products are printables (you download it and print it at home) and some are physical products that she ships to you. These are not free, but these are totally worth the cost and very high quality. (I am an affiliate for her products, because I believe in them.) Here are a couple photos, and click on the link to go to her site and see more:
- The Frugal Fairy brings us this pretty Printable Fruit and Veggie Journal. If you have trouble getting in your 5 a Day, this is a motivating way to check them off and try to increase your intake. This would be a good way to motivate kids, too.
- This Clean Eating Food List by To Simply Inspire is a handy reference guide. Print and take with you grocery shopping, or keep next to you when you do your meal planning.
- Simple Roots Wellness, written by a nutritionist, brings us 7 Steps to Forming Resolutions that Last . What I like about this printable is that it’s all about setting simple and realistic goals that you will actually stick with and DO.
- Busy Budgeter has a similar idea with her Baby Step Fitness Program, and these printables are really neat. The concept is that small, baby steps are what help you reach your long-term goal over time. Every 15 days you add another small baby step.
- This Free Printable Food Journal from Freebie Finding Mom is a basic that gets the job done. Print a many as you need to keep track of your days.
- Just Us Four Blog created a Five Week Weight Loss Challenge that is so motivating. The idea is that you get together with some friends and create a challenge each week with a buy in and prizes. Check it out at the link.
Do you want the read my series about my 100 pound weight loss? Click here to check out Sara’s How I Lost 100 Pounds Weight Loss Series now.
Weight Loss Course
Start your free 5 Week Weight Loss program instantly!
Get a 20 page printable kit.
Weekly emails with weight loss tips, trackers, and more.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Why Does God Allow Bad Things to Happen? - March 28, 2017
- Top 25 Products for Keeping Fit at Home - March 28, 2017
- 7 Powerful Bible Verses to Use When Satan Reminds You of Your Past - March 26, 2017